Below are some of the most commonly asked questions about Revolution Biologics. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 727-422-1675.
A. Regenerative medicine is continually evolving. Today, regenerative medicine cell therapies are used for orthopedics, pain management, podiatry, neurologic diseases, musculoskeletal injuries, wound healing, aesthetics and anti-aging, spine surgery, autoimmune diseases and COPD.
A: Wharton Jelly MSCs are packed with growth factors, cytokines, hyaluronic acid, and other stromal tissues — up to 50Xs more than amniotic tissue. The tissues promote healing, and repair and reduce inflammation. Wharton Jelly tissue is also immune privileged, with no chance of alloreaction.
A. Revolution Biologics is committed to better outcomes at the best value. When you partner with Revolution Biologics, you receive:
- Complimentary staff and physician training —web-based, in Tampa Bay, or onsite when necessary
- Complimentary, peer-to-peer meetings with renowned Board-certified physicians
- Tissue and cell products developed and/or selected by our regenerative medicine experts
- Procedure protocols derived from our medical advisor’s personal experience over several years
- Complimentary marketing services, including patient brochures, office posters, table tents, social media posts and patient email blasts
- Patient financing options